Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Today's Promise

Fear woke me in the wee hours, and then the first email I read was this inspiring Ted Talk Year in Review shared by Patrick Larkin.

There will always be stories in the news and elsewhere that scare and sadden us, but there will always be good stories, the stories of hope and promise too.

So in our final day of school for 2014, we'll have a day of promise. I'll share the Ted Talk so students have a wonderful glimpse of the future. I'll also share a story of creativity and a movie of a child's good work. We'll have some time to talk about holiday safety, traditions, and anything else that children want to bring to mind, and of course there will be time for play.

On that note, I wish all in my PLN a joyful week of celebration and care for those you love.